CB Radio Antenna - Procomm Proton PT99 CB Ham Radio Base Antenna [With 100' LMR 240 Type Coax Cable]
Procomm Proton PT99 CB, Ham Radio Base antenna & 100 FootTram Browning LMR240 RG8X Type Coax Cable
CB Antenna Product Details:
- Four Sections: 4 Piece Fiberglass Construction with Chrome Plated Ferrules
- Overall Height: 18.5 feet
- Frequency Range: 10-12 Meter
- SWR Tunable: Precise Tuning with Locking Threaded Hex Rings (located at the base of the antenna for easy SWR tuning)
- Power Handling: 2000 Watts PEP
- Mounting Hardware: U-Bolts Included
Tram Browning (BR-240-100) Low Loss RG-8X Type Cable, 100 FOOT, Coaxial Cable
WITH Nickle Plated PL-259's and gold plated contact pin
This is a "RG-8X" size version of the popular LMR-240 type low loss coax. The cable has a characteristic impedance of 50 Ohm.
Most two-way radio communication systems, such as marine, CB radio, amateur, police, fire, WLAN antennas etc., are designed to work with a 50 Ohm cable.
BR-240 cable is to be used in a "single antenna" installation only.
Tram-Browning: Quality Workmanship and Materials - Exceptional Performance and Function - Expert Engineering
CB Antenna Features & Specifications:
· LMR-240 Type Cable
· Low Loss RG-8X Type Cable
· Braided Cable
· 0.240 Inch Diameter
· Solid Bare Copper Center Conductor
· High Velocity Gas-Injected Foam Dielectric - 84%
· 100% Shield Coverage - 95% Tinned Copper Braid plus Bonded Aluminum Tape
· Color: Black
Items will ship in 2 separate packages and may arrive on different days
As always, CB Radio Supply is your one-stop CB Shop. Feel free to contact us directly with any questions about this product or others we sell.