CB Radio Antenna - Stryker SR-A-10
Stryker SR-A10 Antenna
You may have never wanted an antenna inspired by an Air Force Gatling gun. However, the Stryker SR-A10 Antenna will certainly change your mind.
Modeled after the Air Force’s Thunderbolt II, this is a high-performance antenna that can handle 10,000 watts of power. Its contributing factor is a coil of air-wound, 6 gauge, solid copper wire completely plated in pure silver. Not only does this make the Stryker SR-A10 Antenna highly conductive but it also greatly reduces static for crisp transmissions.
As always, CB Radio Supply is your one-stop CB Shop. Feel free to contact us directly with any questions about this product or others we sell.
Antenna Features & Specs
- Modeled After the U.S.A.F’s Thunderbolt II
- Available in Magnetic, Roof, and Trucker Versions
- 6 Gauge Solid Copper
- Coated in 100% Silver Plate
- Capable of Handling 10,000 Watts of Power
- Extremely Efficient High “Q” Coil
- Double Wall Coil Cover made of High Impact Mobay Plastic
- 10” & 20" Stainless Steel Shafts
- 49” Stainless Steel Whip
- Reduced Static Interference
- 2 Year Warranty
- Item sold in bulk. No retail packaging