CB Radio Accessories - Workman SWR-3P SWR/RF Field Strength CB Radio Antenna Dual Test Meter
Workman SWR-3P SWR/RF Field Strength CB Radio Antenna Dual Test Meter
All serious CB radio users know how important it is to keep the SWR in check. Because a high SWR can reflect enough power back into you radio to do some serious damage. Now it is possible to keep tabs effortlessly on this important reading and act before it's too late, whilst monitoring your output power at the same time. Simply connect your antenna to the one SO-239 UHF connector on the Workman SWR-3P Dual Test Meter and connect your transmitter with a jumper cable to the other connector, and you are ready to go. The SWR-3P has two separate easy to read analog meters set side by side, and can also be used to check field strength.
CB Radio Tester Features and Specifications:
- Compact SWR/RF Power/Field Strength Meter
- Switch Between Measuring 0-10 watts and 0-100 watts
- Antenna for Field Strength Meter Included
- Frequency Range: 1.7 MHz to 30 MHz
- 52 ohm Impedance
- 2x SO-239 UHF Connectors to Connect to the Antenna and Transmitter
- Dimensions: 5 inches x 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches
As always, CB Radio Supply is your one-stop CB Shop. And, when you purchase your Workman SWR-3P today, it will SHIP FREE.
Feel free to contact us directly with any questions about this product or others we sell.